Little Black Book stands of five pillars. These pillars serve as our commitment to ourselves and to Little Black Book.
- Connect with other like-minded women on a personal and professional level.
- Create new business contacts and make referral partners within the LBB organization.
- Connect with yourself.
- Promote and refer each others’ businesses to friends and clients to build a strong network.
- Promote your business within Little Black Book.
- Promote the great work LBB is doing for women in our community.
- Share best practices and success stories.
- Share referrals and leads.
- Share encouragement and inspiration.
- Give back through community service and charity.
- Become all you can be as a woman striving to balance your professional and personal life.
“There is a special place in hell for women who don’t support other women.”
St Charles Officers
Dillard’s, Mid Rivers
Judith R. Meredith, LPC, LLC
The Connection Exchange
Return on Talent Investments, LLC
West County Officers
President: Eileen Holtzman
The Travel Gals
Washington, MO Officers
President: Michelle Leesmann
Vice President: Kim Obermark
Ann Marie Hoerr
A.M. Hoerr Financial
The Trendy Trunk
Favazza & Associates
Addi & Ains Boutique
United Select Realty
Midwest Agency Benefit Planners
Maryland Heights, MO
President: Jamie Gittiemier
Vice President: Trom Proctor
JOIN LITTLE BLACK BOOK: WOMEN IN BUSINESS
“We are small business owners, so my choice of a networking group was very personal to me since my time is limited. My business has grown by leaps and bounds since I joined Little Black Book, and I would recommend LBB to any hardworking and dedicated female business owner!”Diane Bazell