Little Black Book stands of five pillars. These pillars serve as our commitment to ourselves and to Little Black Book.
- Connect with other like-minded women on a personal and professional level.
- Create new business contacts and make referral partners within the LBB organization.
- Connect with yourself.
- Promote and refer each others’ businesses to friends and clients to build a strong network.
- Promote your business within Little Black Book.
- Promote the great work LBB is doing for women in our community.
- Share best practices and success stories.
- Share referrals and leads.
- Share encouragement and inspiration.
- Give back through community service and charity.
- Become all you can be as a woman striving to balance your professional and personal life.
“There is a special place in hell for women who don’t support other women.”
St Charles Officers
The Connection Exchange
Sharman Grant Mitchell
Liberty Mutual Insurance
President: Maggie Hase
Vice President: Eileen Holtzman
The Travel Gals
Insight Title Company
Washington, MO Officers
President: Michelle Leesmann
Vice President: Kim Obermark
Effingham, IL Officers
President: Julie Pruemer-Pike
Vice President: Charla Lake
JOIN LITTLE BLACK BOOK: WOMEN IN BUSINESS
“We are small business owners, so my choice of a networking group was very personal to me since my time is limited. My business has grown by leaps and bounds since I joined Little Black Book, and I would recommend LBB to any hardworking and dedicated female business owner!”Diane Bazell