- Connect with other like-minded women on a personal and professional level.
- Create new business contacts and make referral partners within the LBB organization.
- Connect with yourself.
- Promote and refer each others’ businesses to friends and clients to build a strong network.
- Promote your business within Little Black Book.
- Promote the great work LBB is doing for women in our community.
- Share best practices and success stories.
- Share referrals and leads.
- Share encouragement and inspiration.
- Give back through community service and charity.
- Become all you can be as a woman striving to balance your professional and personal life.
“There is a special place in hell for women who don’t support other women.”
Greater St Charles Officers
Dillard’s, Mid Rivers
Judith R. Meredith, LPC, LLC
The Connection Exchange
President: Katie Malloy
Vice President: Adrienne Nihls Swanson
New York Life
Eagan Design Build
Return on Talent Investments, LLC
West County Officers
President: Eileen Holtzman
The Travel Gals
The Trendy Trunk
Favazza & Associates
Addi & Ains Boutique
Midwest Agency Benefit Planners
JOIN LITTLE BLACK BOOK: WOMEN IN BUSINESS